We recently released the availability of public beta of BizTalk360 version 3.1 (due to be released in Jan 2012). We constantly present BizTalk360 to various user groups mainly across Europe. But this time we are presenting a virtual online presentation to Phoenix Connected System User Group (http://pcsug.org ). Since this is going to be an online webcast, we discussed this with Rick G. Garibay (MVP Connected Systems and GM, Connected Systems Practice at Neudesic) and decided to make it open for public.
How can I attend?
Live meeting details will be updated on this blog post, as well as on the PCSUG events page http://pcsug.org/Home/Events 15 mins before the event.
Who should attend?
If you are using Microsoft BizTalk server in your organisation for your integration needs, then we believe this session will be useful for you to understand the value BizTalk360 can bring to increase the efficiency of your day-to-day operation.
December 7th, 2011 - 6:00 - 7:00 PM (Phoenix, Arizona Time Zone), i.e +7hr GMT (8th December, 1:00 to 2:00 AM). It's bit crazy, but that's our commitment :-). The best way to know your local time is via http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Free QA Licenses:
We are going to give away 3 free QA Enterprise licenses, worth $1324 each. Here are your chances to win the free license
- Follow us on twitter,
- Follow us on facebook,
- Become a member of our LinkedIn group
- Tweet/Retweet this message "Watch @BizTalk360 v3.1 in action (webcast), we are giving away 3 free QA licenses http://bizta.lk/rHZ3G2"
(Please don't spam, tweet only once)
- Finally, attend the webcast
For each activity above one entry will be added in your name to the winning pool. ex: If you do all 5 activities, you increased your chances of winning by 5 times.
- One license definitely goes to PCSUG in person attendee, and 2 licenses will be open to all based on above rules.
- Existing members (twitter, facebook, LinkedIn) will also be included for the raffle, since this is the first time we are giving away free licenses.
Winners will be announced on 8th December 10AM GMT, we'll blog about the process we used to pickup the winner.